Saturday, November 17, 2012

Contributing.

gsm1


This is me contributing to the delinquency of everyone in general (not just minors) because I am that kind of fair minded person - everyone should get the same heaping dose of delinquency from me.

gsm2

See all common sense and grownupness should tell us to not encourage grafitti by taking fashion pictures in front of it because it lends it a legitimacy that we can't afford to do while we are standing with our arms folded and clucking at people for supporting the Spray Paint Association of Trailer After School Activities.

gsm3

But I had my ear muffs on at the time and could not hear the clucking.

It's a legit legal defense ... trust me ...

SKIN:  TuTy's Angelina Dune skin M.Up 4
HAIR:  "LoQ Hair" Ouzo
EYES:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES:  MIAMAI Monica Outlander
OUTFIT INCLUDES BOOTS: H.E.D. Rolled Up Capris Beige for Acid Lily
EARRINGS:  [glow] studio ~~DeLyn~~ FATALE EARRINGS round
POSES:  LAP (NLA)
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment