Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day Of The Dead.

dwc1a


We were in San Diego for the "Day of the Dead" and let me just say I love a holiday that I can thoroughly throw myself behind. 

dwc2a


Is anything more appropriate for the days following the incredible sugar rush of Halloween?  I mean you can just slip into a quiet coma and claim you are "celebrating." 

SOME people (who shall remain nameless except for the hint it starts with "H" and rhymes with "ubby") had little respect for the sensibilities of the day.  Like he insisted that we "stride" with purpose and vigour when clearly a stretcher was called for.  But the whole thing got me thinking as to the terrific party you could have where for the first time you could throw people under the bus in the name of "appropriate party games" and declare a winner!!! 


dwc3a

I really have no idea what the whole thing was about but I gave it my best effort to do what any self righteous tourist does ...I just made it all about me, made my own arrangements, probably insulted every person who holds the holiday near and dear, and went with it ....

SKIN:  GLORIA II - SYSP edition *StepinSide*
HAIR:  Vanity Hair::The Potion-browns
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3 p="p">
HAT:  !*Bliss Couture*! Stephanie Hat (Noir)
GOWN:  Indyra Originals Couture- Vicereine
POSES:   Bent!

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment