Monday, November 26, 2012

Go-Go Boots.

RBB1

My hubby says there is nothing attractive about a woman in Go-Go boots when her Go-Go is Gone-Gone.

RBB2

I told him that men should just close their eye-eyes and let women do what they want to. I mean after all men don't follow any fashion rules. I see men wearing white wayyyyy after Labour Day AND they never seem to consider that sweat pants DO make their asses look fat.

RBB3

AND let's talk speedos shall we? A little bandaid of bright purple does not a sexy beast make ... even when you close one eye and squint ....

SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Barbie
HAIR:  Truth Rashida
EYES:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES:  *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Natural Heavy* (marketplace only)
JEWELLERY:  [ glow ] studio - Bubble Pearls jewelry set
DRESS:  *TOXIC* GoGo Girl 2 AQUA
BOOTS:  [Gos] Curvaceous Boeam
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment