Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Remember THIS Look From When I Was A Kid.

ita1a

I don't know what the big whoop is about layering and wearing skirts over pants blah blah ....

ita2a

I did this look when I was 4. I distinctly remember it. It happened every time I was sent to my room to wait for a session with my grandfather and Mr. Belt. It was not that well thought out, I admit, you just sort of listen to your brother screaming and before you know it, you have on 8 pairs of pants, 5 skirts and whatever underwear you can find.

ita3a

If I had ever taken the time to look in the mirror I might have realized how stunning I actually looked ... even though some of the skirts were my brothers.


SKIN:  *JeSyLiLO*:::GroupGiftSkin:::*HappyEidAdha
HAIR:  Analog Dog .b - rosemary - dark reds
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes
NECKLACE:  A&A Fashion Beads
EARRINGS:  Phoebe Piercings and More *P* Maia Earrings ~Silver~ 1
BRACELET:  JD Bracelet Black
SCARF:  SYSY's comfy scarf
TOP:  MoYaz Pia Mesh Top ~ Pastel Collection blue
SKIRT:  LMD Pleated Skirt MESH Aqua
JEANS:  MoYaz Mia Mesh Skinny Jeans Basic Collection  ~ destroyed blue
BOOTS:  Clover Boots All Black (box) - even.flow
POSES:  {Co*Motion}

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment