Friday, November 16, 2012

Moon River.

Moon river 1a

Was I the only one who thought when Andy Williams was crooning "Moon River" that mooning a river was a bit of a waste?

Moon river 2a


I have to admit that it raised my grandparents a bit in my eyes ... the idea that they mooned in their day sort of made them seem more real in a really unreal kind of way ...

Moon river 3a



But then they shattered all of that when they were really angry that a bunch of us got caught mooning out the bus window on the way to a basketball tournament. They clearly did not understand the call of the moon.

All I can say is thank heavens they did not live to see the kids today vamping and werewolfing it up with the full moon because even I don't get THAT crap. I guess it is true what they say about what goes around, comes around ..


... and the dish ran away with the spoon ...


SKIN:  November. - Filthy group gift - F
HAIR:  Boon Hairbase and Tukinowaguma Eileen Ebony
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  - MIAMAI Innocent Lashes
EARRINGS:  Bonus Gift from Purple Moon Rain On Me Earrings
NECKLACE:  A&A Fashion Flexi Necklace *Black
BRACELET:  alaMood JF Dollarbie #5
PANTSUIT: ~Sassy!~ Fever catsuit - gold for Acid Lily
BOOTS:  MV Deadly Velvet Dust for AcidLily
POSES:  {Co*Motion} for Acid Lily
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment