Saturday, November 24, 2012

MY Black Friday. I Almost Died. Except it Was Saturday.

ITS1

I was hiding under my bed, minding my own business, trying to avoid the mass bombing of all the notecards screaming "SALE SALE SALE" and I had no idea what was about to happen and how my life would hang by a single thread in just a couple of hours. You should probably hold someone close to you while you read this story.  Take a moment and see if there is someone else on the bus or in the office who would be willing to cuddle you for a few moments.

ITS3

I dragged myself out from under the bed and decided to clean out one of the cupboards. I sat down after I was done and I saw what appeared to be this bundle of yarn on the floor over by the kitchen. I walked over there and saw it was a munched up huntsman spider. I have no idea how it got in there and figured it must have been squished in something that came home from the grocery store earlier. Whatever ... I was NOT going to pick it up.  I don't do ICKY.

So I sat down again except I kept looking at the spider to make sure it was still there and then I heard my hubby's voice in my head mocking me. I hate it when he gets in my head and mocks me telling me not to be ridiculous because the spider was dead. I made a face which he clearly could see even though he was just a voice in my head because he added that he would pick it up and throw it out when he came in. Then he patted my knee. Not my knee knee but my in my head knee. 

So, I put my big girl pants on, turned the TV to watch Bindi's Wildlife Warriors and FORCED myself NOT to look at the spider again. I hummed to myself and drummed my fingers ... but I did not look.

And THEN ... the freaking spider ran by me and headed down the hall. THE FREAKING SPIDER CAME BACK TO LIFE WHEN I WAS NOT LOOKING.

I screamed. My hubby came. He had to kill it because he could not catch it. And he put it in the garbage.

ITS2

And I am supposed to trust that it will stay dead this time?

I told my hubby he is NEVER to mock me in my head again. EVER!!

Don't cry to me about missing some sale price on new shoes. I almost died today.

(You should stop cuddling now and check for spiders.  Ignore anyone who starts to mock you.)

SKIN:  Zoul Creations - Rosie 03 Beige
HAIR:  Amacci Hair ~ Sphinx - Black Pack
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Storm
LASHES:  *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Natural Heavy* (marketplace only)
TOP:  1 Hundred. Lazy Sunday
PANTS:  1 Hundred. Comfy Yoga Pants
BELT:  Ear Candy ~ Black Leather and Knit Belt
EARRINGS:  Artistry by ~ E ~ for the Womenstuff Hunt
BOOTS:  Clover Boots Black and Steel (box) - even.flow
PURSE:  [Pacadi Jasha] - PACADI Jasha Group Gift Jan. 31st YFKE bag
LOCATION:  BeautyCode
POSES:  [croire] crazy bag lady
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment