Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Total Eclipse, Total Failure.

ef1

I am a little bummed about the big eclipse today ... it just failed to live up to any of my expectations ... AND I have noticed something ... my hubby always seems to be around when my expectations are failing ...

ef2

We were sitting there when the big eclipse started and I asked my hubby if he was going to get down on one knee or what?

"What for?"

"To propose!! Eclipses are supposed to make people propose!" I kmow I did a spectacular eye roll that he could not fully appreciate on account of it was pretty dark but I think he felt it.  You know when eyes roll THAT hard, there is this rush of air that speaks volumes on its own.

"Been there, done that, have the t-shirt.  We might just skip the proposing for this eclipse." He was drinking coffee.  Like coffe is appropriate at moments like this???

I sat there fuming ... "Well what about magic, do you know any magic?"

"Nope, pass the toast please..." "Toast?

I was speechless.

An eclipse is happening and you have ... nothing? What kind of man are you? You are supposed to plan for these special days."

"Well I was going to sacrifice a virgin but a thorough search of the house proved fruitless.  We are all out of virgins and you can't fake that kind of thing you know.  The Gods get angry."

I think he thought he was being funny ... he knows we are not religious. I tried again,  "Look, even the birds realize something amazing is happening. They are all sitting in the tree, not flying, not saying a thing ... THEY feel the magic!"

ef3

"Well there you have it ... let's do that too, let's sit here and not say anything and promise each other we won't fly a schmick until it is all over. It will be our own special little magic moment."

I hate it when he pats my hand and smiles like that ...


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Cindy Milk
HAIR:  Alli and Ali Veronica Hair
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
EYELINER:  a.e. Meth Cat Eyeliner 7
MAKE-UP:  MIASNOW Makeup - LOVE Eyeshadows dark 5 black
LASHES:  - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes
NECKLACE:  PERTURB/attion [P/a] EDEN -Choker/WHITE+Gold-
EARRINGS:  U&R Dogs :+*R*+: Viola Pierced Earrings
DRESS:  LoveCats Moonlit dress- Womenstuff gift
SHOES:  Carmen's Shoes  Naiara black
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment