Thursday, November 22, 2012

Winging It.

BAF3

I wore my authentic Butterfly Wings home on the plane because a good person declares these kind of things. 

I did it because those people who work security at the airport have to be loved by someone and a hug is always good, but a hug with butterfly wings is magical.

BAF2


I did it because the cookies I baked them last time I came home, were not allowed and I still got strip searched.

I did it so I could sing and swoop everyone as we stood in line and hope some of them might throw money at me to make me go away so that I could pay for parking my car for 2 months.

I did it for world peace.

I did it to promote more awareness for butterflies everywhere.

I did it to prevent bullying of caterpillars.

BAF1

But mostly I did it to distract them from my hubby who was making a run for it with the suitcases full of all the clothes I bought ...


SKIN:  [PF] Alena - Classic
HAIR:  Amacci - Karen Hair Attachment  Womenstuff Gift.
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Rose Pale
LASHES:  *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Natural Heavy*  (marketplace only)
BLOUSE:  ~Sassy!~ Poet shirt - plum for Acid Lily
PANTS:  LMD Night Club MESH Jeans Rouge for Acid Lily
EARRINGS:  PM Bubbles
BELT:  Prelude Twiggy (NLA)
PURSE:  G FIELD CERBERUS NOEL
SHOES:  *TOXIC* - Ultra Stiletto RED

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment