Thursday, November 8, 2012

You Know Those Moments ...

abag5a

You know those awkward moments when you come home after being away for a long time and find your neighbour naked in your trees and you look at the ground and they look up at the sky and then you both pretend that she is looking for her cat and she starts calling it as if she is trying to coax it out of the tree only you both know her cat is too fat to climb a tree and besides it died 3 years ago???

abag4a

I was going to cry for my mommy but then I thought maybe I was over reacting and that naked neighbours was much more common than people should imagine and that I should try to keep an open mind so I cleared my throat a lot and told her I would go and find a dead mouse to coax the cat out of the tree. 

When I came back ... she was gone. 

I wasted a perfectly good mouse.

See the thing is the world did not end and everyone else was mowing their lawns, watering their roses as if nothing was out of the ordinary.  Complete insanity had just taken place in my very yard and everyone else was acting like it was just a common thing ... no big whoop.  So I tried to pretend I was cool with it all but it turns out Hallmark doesn't have any type of card for it, and there is no"Naked Neighbour Encounters for Dummies" book I could order from Amazon.  Martha Stewart had no appropriate recipes for punch and dips and I couldn't find any party planner who could recommend some great games to play, to break the ice or at least keep the eyes averted until help came, the cat was found, or I was so psyhcologically damaged that I went blind.

abag1a

My first instincts were right.  I should have screamed for my mommy.  Turns out the only ones familiar with THAT awkward moment are the police . . . and they tell me it is best I don't ask for details such as "what the hell was she doing?" "Had she been there often while we were gone?" and "are there any other bodies hidden around the yard?"

SKIN:  Izzie's - VIP Group Gift September 2012 (Faith Light Blonde Ed)
HAIR:  Analog Dog .b - gala - dark reds
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3 p="p">
SCARF:  Zeerys Silk Sun Scarf [] Total Eclipse
BANGLES:  Ear Candy ~ Special Wavy Bangles in Gold
PURSE:  [Amarelo Manga] - Crocodile Travel Bag - NUDE [MESH]
DRESS:  [Amarelo Manga] - Dress Agata [Mustard]
SHOES:  ::HH:: Hucci Nia Pump - Corner Red
LOCATION:   Never Land (154, 201, 21)

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment