Friday, December 14, 2012

Adapting.

itnl3

It has taken me some time to get used to Christmas in Australia. Half your shopping possibilities are out the window when you can't buy toques, mittens, snow pants, curling sweaters, skates, sleds, ski goggles, dog sledding equipment blah blah ..

At least you can knit some of those things.

itnl2

I feel sorry for Santa all rugged up sitting in a slightly air conditioned mall with hot children climbing all over him. Australian Santas deserve a medal.

It is really hard to cuddle a sweaty Santa.

You see a lot of moms with antiseptic wash hosing down their kids after the picture is done.

itnl1

I don't make my hubby get a Santa picture anymore. As you get older you have to be really careful with germs.

We just hug sweaty Santa in our minds. I am sure he knows.


SKIN:  **SHINE** Christine Sysp. edt. Christmas
HAIR:  Alli&Ali Seth Hair
EYES:  IKON  'Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale v2
MAKE-UP: [:ME:] SAMPLE COSMETICS COLLECTION
TOP:  even.flow - White Paisley Blouse for Acid Lily
PANTS:  even.flow- Bow Pants khaki (box) for Acid Lily
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Ms Sexyface Set in Gold
SCARF:  Pelletteria Morrisey- POE5 gift for Ladies
SHOES:  {{BSD Design Studio}}HERA- Queen of Gods-RAW
HANDS:  MB Style - Sculpted Hands Woman
PURSE:  DADAbeiz :: DADAbeiz :: Delic Bag BrownCow
POSES:  Cranky House
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment