Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Bone Structure.

litm1


I like corsets. I even liked them when Madonna put them on over her clothes because I am not unmoved by people who are so wasted that they don't know which end is up when they are getting dressed.


litm2



I overcame my fear of the idea of there being "bones" in good corsets. I learned not to fixate on those bones but to imagine that they were the bones of someone with really good structure and were lending themselves to give me what nature did not ... good bone structure.


litm3



I just am not sure how to carry off wearing the corset on my face ...


SKIN:   ::DS:: Hollynn Brandy
HAIR:  Amacci Hair Attachment ~ Betty - Dark Brown
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale v2
LASHES:  E'Dior
EARRINGS:  U&R Dogs  :+*R*+: Daphnis Pierced Earrings
GOWN:  [Amarelo Manga] - Dress Dream
POSES:  Cranky House
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment