Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Turkey.

bip3

I am in the thick of the Christmas party season which in Australia is probably the worst time of the year to be eating.

  bip2

Look I get that there are not a lot of turkeys here and that they try their best with pretend turkey but I have lots of pretend things that still taste and look good.

If I thought I could get away with it I would sneak a herd of turkeys over in my suitcase sometime just so that these people could understand that real turkey meat has texture and is not kind of shiny and chewy. Also they could see what a turkey looks like so they get that the meat does not naturally come in a roll.

Aussies have awesome food and they should stick to what they do best.

bip1

Although it is true that if you drink enough great beer and wine no-one really gives the pretend turkey a second thought ...


... and I just weep under the table quietly ....


SKIN:  Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Frostbite - 03
HAIR: !*Bliss Hair*! Rea Hair (Bordeaux/Chianti)
EYES: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Eggplant
LASHES: Belleza
GOWN:  AngelDessous-Adele-gown-diamond-
JEWELLERY:  Donna Flora HARLOW set
POSES:  Morphine
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
 
Post a Comment