Monday, December 3, 2012

Dulce Secrets Addyn

Dulce Secrets Addyn 1

There are so many great skins available out there for your Christmas pixel self it is hard to know where to look sometimes. You could even hurt yourself or end up cross eyed!! I am pleased to showcase Addyn from AnneAlyce Maertens of  Dulce Secrets.

Ms. Maertens has chosen some really different makeups which I really liked because I say there just is never enough Funky in Christmas these days. I am planning on wearing one of these and putting on a little feather number and being the partridge in the pear tree ... just as soon as I find a pear tree or a reasonable facsimile thereof.

I have chosen the Champagne toned skin ... even the skin tone choices are ready for a party!! Check it out.

Dulce Secrets Addyn 2


Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment