Saturday, December 8, 2012

I May Be A Psychopath.

tab3a

I was watching Criminal Minds and they said on there that a psychopath is someone who blames everyone else around them and never takes personal responsibility for their own mistakes.

tab2a



I took a long look at my life and realized that when I worked in that nursing home when I was 17 and the head nursing home lady told me I should wear a bra to work because some of the seniors were not concentrating enough on their paper mache projects in art class ... I displayed psychopathic behaviour.

I pointed out I was not the one distracted by my own breasts, as magnificent as they were, that THEY were the ones who were perving and she should be speaking to them about THEIR inability to focus on the task at hand and not chastising me on my lack of bra.

I felt really bad that I did that.

And then the commercial was over and Criminal Minds was back on and they said that lots of psycopaths were made that way because of their parents ....

tab1a



So I was really glad that I watched the show because it helped me realize my psychopathic tendencies to blame others for my own mistakes was not my fault.


SKIN:  Izzie's - VIP Group Gift September 2012
HAIR:  [e] Thrive - Firey Reds
EYES: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Arabian Blue Pale
LASHES: Belleza
HANDS: Mia Snow
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Take Me to the Shore Set in Gold
OUTFIT:  :: PM :: Lua Top + Milana Skirt [MESH]  With Love Hunt
SHOES:  *TOXIC* Party Pumps LEATHER (Multicoloured)
 
 
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment