Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Look How Lovely and Cold She Looks.

tdg1

There are times when role playing in Second Life is not as easy as it looks.

tdg2

I really want to get into the whole winter and freezing cold but it is a little hard when your face is melting into a puddle all over the mouse.

I am trying to think sweaters and snow boots and frosty air ... but sitting here naked with the air conditioning on full blast it barely feels like a balmy breeze let alone cold.

I told my husband if he just lays there in bed again tonight emitting all the body heat he is going to have to go sleep in another room.

tdg3

Besides he is also hogging all the air that I need to breathe ...

If you could send me pics of you freezing to death somewhere ... I would feel much better.

I think suffering should be a group sport.

It's lonely here.
SKIN:  **SHINE** Venice Magenta/Group Gift
HAIR:  Analog Dog .b - crystal - light browns
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale v2
LASHES:  E'dior
TOP:  [ Cynful ] Sinful Sweater White
SWEATER:  LMD Ziva Mesh Cardigan Sweater Sage for Acid Lily
JEANS:  {MoYaz} Mia Mesh Skinny Jeans - Color Collection turquoise for Acid Lily
PURSE:  **SHINE** Mesh Satchel bag
NECKLACE:  ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Antique Cross Necklace
BOOTS:  .:SS:. White/Tan Wool Booties
POSES:  Di's Opera
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment