Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Olden Day Lingerie.

lgl1

I love lingerie for Christmas.

  lgl2

I am pretty sure there was no lingerie back in the day when my grandparents were young and frisky.

I am pretty sure because all those posters say that we see the world through our own perspectives and everyone is different and frankly if you want to think of my grandparents in that way then you go ahead but in my mind, they shake hands and wave at each other.

My grandparents never were naked and never wore racy underwear.

lgl3


And frankly ... I think you are one sick puppy ...


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Britney tone 1 -05
HAIR:  Alli&Ali Holly Hair
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale v2
LASHES:  Obscene
LINGERIE:  (SELDOM BLUE) ELIZABETH LINGERIE - XMAS OFFER!
POSE SET:  LA Vintage Lounge
 

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment