Tuesday, January 29, 2013

As The Crow Flies.

bcl1


You quickly learn, when you go out in Australia, that the birds can attack.

bcl2

Of course the birds attack you.  When you don't have savage beasts like the bears and lions that other countries do ... you have to enlist the gentle ones. 

People wear hats with eyes on the back, or use unbrellas etc ... to avoid being the next bloodied body scooped up and taken to the ER with open head wounds that resemble the claws of birds. Maiming by bird is quite common.

So I thought dressing like a bird and making bird sounds and flapping your wings as you run, making evasive maneuvers ... would be perfect. I had never thought of having a bird costume for a good old jog but after one of my Aussie friends shared her harrowing experience with birds on her jogs ... I knew it was a must.

bcl3

It is quite deflating to be evasively maneuvering and flapping your wings, cawwing away in a bird costume with everyone looking at you when not a single bird bothers with you ....

... and then they tell me that the crows never attack ...

... and I suppose the excuse for the other birds is that they were all laughing so hard, none of them could see straight to attack me ...

SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::.  KoKo skin
HAIR: *booN ARK554 hair black/
EYES:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES:  MiaMai
EARRINGS:  Son!a Autumn Earrings silver and Gold
NAILS:  A&A Fashion Nails Long Extreme Edel
GOWN:  [inMonster] Mokako

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post a Comment