Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Aunt Matilda and the Really Pretty Bottles.

bbb1

My Aunt Matilda had a mission to beautify the world. None of us asked her to do it but if you asked her why she did it she would tell you that "God works in mysterious ways."

I have found in my life that is something that old people and ministers say when they don't know the answer to something. I always figured that if anyone should know God's mysterious ways it should be old people and ministers but that was just an educated guess and probably made because I am not very patient with the whole mystery thing.

BBB2

Like when everyone else was reading Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys I just skipped to the last chapter and read what happened so that I could then read the rest of the thing without peeing my pants like my brother always did.

Aunt Matilda would gather up the beer bottles from the ditches around the highway and then she would clean them and paint them because even beer bottles could be improved upon with a little paint. Just because no-one else had ever thought of making them more beautiful did not mean we should forget about them.

BBB3


I am sure that the guys down at the local pub really enjoyed those little kitties and smiling flowers instead of blah brown .... I know when my brother and I drank beer behind the bar we toasted Aunt Matilda.


SKIN:  CEARA - SYSP edition *Step inSide*
HAIR:  TRUTH Dee (Mesh) -  light blondes
EYES:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES:  [OH] Lashes  :::(~_~):::  Vogue Girl
DRESS:  MoYaz  Ruby Dresses - Acid Lily ~
SHOES:  [dirty.little.secret] ::  AL fleur mesh ballet flats for AcidLily
POSES:  {Co*Motion} for Acid Lily

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post a Comment