Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bad to The Bone. Ok Maybe not the Bone, But to the Muscles for Sure.

coh1

My friend rides bikes with a gang ... well a middle aged gang of really polite people. I mean I think she is polite, she always says 'please' and 'thank you' and she has never tried to talk me into robbing some gas station with her....

coh2

I wanted a motorcycle growing up. One of the hired men had one and I could drive it - piece of cake. Of course I had about as much chance of getting a motorcycle as I did getting out of the house in those shorts I had cut off so short they were technically a belt.

My grandfather tried to pat my head and "let me" drive the garden tracker - like that could appease my "born to be bad - black leather" needs. It doesn't matter how much black leather you wear and how "bad" you think you are ... no-one takes a farm girl on a garden tractor seriously ... not even the cows.

I rebelled by going out and burning wheelies in the field with the combine. Only I think that, in order for rebellion to be really effective, someone has to care what your are doing.

coh3

So ya that is my confession for the day. Hubby says if I am really good, maybe in a few years he will get me one of those motorized scooters.

I am going to name mine "fluffy" ...

And get a tattoo ....


SKIN:  [:ME:] Eliza Peach Skintone (Devious Bundle)  Monarch
HAIR:  ::Exile:: Raspberry Beret: Naturals
EYES:  IKON Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Pale
LASHES: VonD Gorgeous Lashes
SUNGLASSES:  PP - Meira Mesh Sunglasses Silver for Acid Lily
TOP:  ::HH:: Hucci Misha Bodysuit - Black
JACKET:  *SLAVE* Frill Coat
SKIRT:   even.flow  - Mini Skirt Black (black belt) for Acid Lily
LEGGINGS:  [dirty.little.secret]:: AL :: Fleur Leggings Set for Acid Lily
NECKLACE:  [ glow  ] studio My Music Necklace Silver
SCARF:   Callie Cline Sharona Bow
SHOES:   PP- Electra Boots  for Acid Lily
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

Post a Comment