Monday, January 28, 2013

Dinner Parties Aren't Just for Dinner Anymore.

iap1

We are cut off due to flood waters so I like to come up with ideas that keep us busy and entertained.

  iap2

We don't just dress for dinner anymore, I think snacks, a drink of water, a trip to the bathroom ... can all be good reasons to get into a different costume and do a little role playing. We are going to have rice for supper so I am thinking we should go with some kind of Asian theme and I am already dressed for it.

I just have to convince hubby now that he will make a great Geisha ...

iap3

I think the fact I keep coming up with this stuff is probably the main reason why my hubby married me.

I would marry me.

 
SKIN:  Glam Affair - Amberly - America 01
MAKE-UP:  *elymode* makeup - Gluttony shadows - smooth
HAIR:  Analog Dog .b - check mate - dark reds
EYES:  IKON Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Pale
LASHES:  E'DIOR
DRESS:  *VoguE* Lolita Dress (BOSLFW)
SHOES:  p.c; Suede Platform Pumps - Red
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Fortunate One Set in Gold
NAILS:  [Bamboo] Nails - Laugh Love Dream
 
 

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!



Post a Comment