Monday, January 14, 2013

Hercules and Zeus.

btct2

My brother had a couple of pet turtles once. He wanted me to have one but being as he wouldn't allow me to either name it or dress it, I declined the invitation.

btct1

He named one "Hercules" and the other "Zeus." I asked him if he thought it wise to anger the gods and their offspring like that but he told me that "Hercules" does NOT even rhyme with "Jesus."

My brother was rhyming champion of the third grade.

Anyway, turtles are pretty boring in a glass bowl.

And they stink.

btct3



And then they die.

Yup that's it, that's the end of the turtle story. I thought it was kind of cool the way I wrote it as boring as the whole experience actually was. It makes you really relive it with me.

I couldn't go back there alone ...


SKIN:  ::Modish::Lana_Party [Cappucio]
EYES:  Agnes Finney: Forever Eyes Pure Sweet Memory
LASHES:  [OH] Lashes  :::(~_~):::  Vogue Girl
HAIR:  Slink Nicolette
HAT:  La Penderie de Nicole::My Rainy Day Hat::Blush
EARRINGS:  ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. April Earring (green)- for Stuff in Stock
DRESS:  *CASHMERE*Hunt Gift
SHOES:  DADAbeiz ::High Stiletto Elegant
POSES:  LA
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

Post a Comment