Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hips are NOT for Hippies.

wpb2a

I got kinda excited when I heard about the whole Hippie movement ...

wpb1a

I figured it means skinny girls were out and us girls with hips were in. I had already tried to iron my hair straight without much success ... and my breasts. And like "let's burn our bras" was going to help me with that problem ...

I put flowers in my hair and ended up with ants that bit the crap out of my face so that I LOOKED like I had acne even though I never did.

So ya ... the whole Hippie thing got me pretty hopeful but it was a false alarm ...


wpb3a

My hips are never going to be part of any social or cultural movement ....


SKIN:  [Hush] Madison Skin - Gold
HAIR:  >TRUTH< Brandy -  light blondes
EYES:  Mayfly True Grey
LASHES:  *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Natural Heavy*
OUTFIT:  :.::Hot Stuff::.:: Blow me
LEGGINGS:  1 Hundred. Basic Leggings Black
BELT:  *::UM::* Stone change_Belt
JEWELLERY:  Addiction Grace Cuff Bracelet - Moonstone
POSES:  Juxtapose

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

Post a Comment