Monday, January 7, 2013

Psychedelic Dreaming

fun 1

Someone posted a pic from the seventies on their facebook page that I think is someone who used to go to school with me and although she says not and that she grew up on the other side of the world, I think it is a ruse to get me to let my guard down and let her stalk me from up close - probably because her eyesight is failing ....

I know Facebook has never called me on the lies I told when I filled out the sign up forms. 

I mean her picture may not look like anyone I went to highschool with but how do I know that is even her real pic?  Do you know how many people put up random pics of themselves and say there I am, don't I look fab? like no-one notices that in the last pic they put up "of them" was a woman who was a petite size 2 , turned up nose, blonde fine hair, and blue eyes and this one is of a bronzed, chiseled, glamazon?  Just because you are turned sideways doesn't mean we can't tell. 

And then there are the people who had plastic surgery and the guys who are now women.

It's easy to fake your sworn identity.  (sorry Mark)  Some people think "terms of agreement" means simply that you make yourself really agreeable.

fun 2

I just want to go on record as saying that social media is dangerous and we need to be more careful with the images that we see there on account of they can give you nightmares. I had nightmares after seeing her pic of the exact pants I had in highschool, you know those plaid, wide legged ones, high wasted with the tight sweater tucked in and the white shirt underneath it?

  fun 3

I know my grandparents said they tried hard and did the best they could but they had walkers, why didn't they throw them at me to keep me from going out looking like that?

The seventies were best done with drugs.


SKIN:  Izzie's - VIP Group Gift Jan 2013
HAIR:  *Dura-Boys&Girls*36(Black)
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale v2
LASHES:  ON THE CATWALK Eyelashes Doe
JEWELLERY:  TST Womenstuff Hunt 2012 Exclusive gift
NAILS:  CCD - Long Nails - Diva - Red
TOP:  shine by [ZD] MESH LOOSE DRESS knitted black
PANTS:  *TOXIC* Pucci Jeans ROSE
BOOTS:  BM Swann Boots
POSES:  Cranky House
 
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post a Comment