Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sealed With A Kiss.

oll2

My husband caught me sniffing him when we kiss. Evidently, according to scientists - you know those people with wayyy too much time and money on their hands that they have to come up with obscure things to research and think about?? I could be a scientist because I am exactly like them except for the wayyy too much money part and the fact I am unwilling to wear white after labour day ... lab or not ... Anyway ... the scientists say we kiss to sniff out each other, to sniff out a suitable mate.

oll1

I missed that in my sex-ed class. I was just kissing because that's what everyone else was doing and I was big into peer pressuredness as a teen. Who knew I was supposed to be sniffing for a suitable mate?

Actually you do not have to get THAT close to smell teenage boys AND if we based it on smell ... well let's just say that most teenage boys would be virgins and teen pregnancies would not be so out of control. I know it is supposed to be this hidden thing we do when picking a partner ... all these instincts and urges that relate back to the animals we are but frankly I think there are a whole lot of people out there who never ever thought about "suitable" and are just lucky to have whoever was available.

 Life does not always allow us to pick our teams you know ... sometimes the gymn teacher just goes "hey, you two that no-one else picked, you two be a team."

oll3

All I can say is it is a good thing I like the smell of my hubby because the scientists did not get into what you are supposed to do when they don't smell right and you have already mated.

SKIN:  [:ME:] Eliza Suntan Skintone
HAIR:  ::Exile:: Raspberry Beret: Naturals
EYES: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES: MiaMai
EARRINGS:  U&R DOGS :+*R*+: Snedronningen Pierced Earrings
COAT:  Blueberry Nikki *Mesh* Coat Blue
SHOES:  Enelya's Creations EC:. Box Ysaline Heels

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post a Comment