Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Things I Do For My Kids.

gaps1

So many pics and so little time ....

You know how everyone is obsessed with snapping random pics of themselves and posting them anywhere that social media allows?

  gaps2

Some people may like to refer to those pics as either "evidence" or "blackmail material."

I like to frame them.

And glue gun them to the hood of my car.

Especially the ones that are my kids ... and their kids ...

I figure if I can't afford the billboard to put them on, this is the next best thing. I like to spread the humiliation around.

Have you noticed no-one much snaps pics when they are all dressed up in pressed clothes, sitting at church? Proof positive finally that not many people are sitting in church these days in pressed clothes.

gaps3

And I figure if the pics don't impress anyone ... at least they keep a few more bugs off the windscreen ...

OH and PS ... there are not many pics of kids phoning their moms either ....


SKIN:  Glam Affair - Amberly - America 01
HAIR:  !*Bliss Hair*! Juicy Hair (Champagne/Sugar)
EYES:  IKON Eternal Eyes - Storm
LASHES:  *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Natural Heavy*
EARRINGS: {*Aglaia*} Burst Set Boxed
NAILS: [Bamboo] Nails - So Pink Reverse French
GOWN:  SAS - Mystica Pink
SHOES:  DF LINDA  shoes peach
POSES:  EverGlow

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!


Post a Comment