Tuesday, January 29, 2013

To Sun or Not to Sun.

isr3

I wish they would make up their minds so that I would know what my opinion is and I can get on with telling everyone what they should and shouldn't be doing.

isr2

First it was all about we should have a tan and then it was no don't get a tan because as nice as it looks it sort of fades with chemo. Then is was get a tan in a tanning bed until they said nope - incredibly unsanitary AND even worse than the sun. Then they wanted to spray us all down with a  fake tan until someone said 'back to the chemo thing due to all the chemicals.' Meanwhile we are still watching shows where they hose down children with the stuff so they can win another sparkly crown to put in their mom's china cabinet. Don't you hate pink children? Orange is much much better.

So then it was all about slathering on the sun screen to protect our skin until now they say nope chemo city again AGAIN we are all Vitamin D deficient.

isr1

I think people had something with the whole - less complicated life stuff - you know where common sense kind of prevailed and people got on with living. At least they were not exhausted and broke from all the yo-yoing experts jerking us all around.

I am white, very white ... Canadian snow white ... sometimes pinker with a little sun ... and damn proud of it. Other people can use me as a photographers prop to direct light.

 It may not be much but it is something.

SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Britney tone 1
HAIR: frou frou ~{f-f}~  Natasha Loves Boris/Naturals Pack
EYES:  IKON Sunrise' Eyes - Brown Pale
LASHES:  E'DIOR
EARRINGS:  Indyra Glam Warrior Earrings
NECKLACE:  [fairy tail] JOKER BonBons
DRESS:  [:ME:] Sofia Gothic Mesh Dress
SHOES:  NX-Nardcotix Kurvy Pump Black
 

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

Post a Comment