Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Too Much Information.

its2a


Ok I was randomly checking some things out and wanted to know if Aardvarks like people ... as in, would they be an animal you could have as a pet. 

Yes, I am bored.  We are still cut off and confined to our homes and I am trying to keep myself entertained by learning new and exciting things.  Stop rolling your eyes.  How much do YOU know about aardvarks?

its1a


I typed in, "Do aardvarks like people?"

Google gave me "How do aardvarks mate considering they have internal sexual organs ..." as its number one answer.

 I have no idea what that has to do with my question and I am not willing to find out.

its3a

I've decided I don't really care whether aardvarks would make a good pet or not.

I am going to wash my eyes out and ask my hubby to hold me.

SKIN:  Dulce Secrets Hollynn
HAIR:  Elikatira [e] Caramel - Essentials Collection
EYES: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES: MiaMai
JEWELLERY:  *Ticky Tacky* Pandora's Jewelry Set - Nautical Nun
DRESS:  ::HH:: Hucci Eilat Dress - Gift
SHOES:  [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post a Comment