Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Choices Should Be Listed as a Necessity.

fgb1

I am the type of girl who, when I find something I love love love, I will buy it in several colours ... not wedding dresses or clown costumes or anything like that ... but definitely shoes, purses or a great coat.

fgb2

I actually had a coat in this colour that I loved loved loved and so I bought two others, one in black and one in persimmon. I don't have them anymore... mainly because I live in Queensland and it is never cold enough here to wear a coat like that and because when we were shipping everything over I had to make some serious choices. I had already cut the children out of the things to go with me so we were down to some tough decisions ....I cried a little when I had to leave the coats behind ... the children were a little jelly over the whole thing.

We don't like to talk about the scene at the docks that day ....

My hubby says I carried on like a porkchop.

We don't have hysterical porkchops in Canada.  Ours are very polite and passive.

fgb3

I just think it would be nice if you could have a couple extra hubbies around, not for everyday use, but like the coats, just to sort of hang in the closet and be available when you need them. I wouldn't be soulless or anything ... they could go to work most days and earn a pay cheque and put it in the bank and stuff and I would spend their money just so they did not feel neglected ... but ya ...it's nice to go to the closet and have choices ...

Why should we limit it to clothes???


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Daria skin exclusive for Pre-Release Event
HAIR:  Alli and Ali Holly Hair
EYES: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V9
SCARF:  MichaMi: Joanie Scarf in Beige
TOP:  Moyaz for Acid Lily F) Tiffy Mesh top ~ Floral collection - Olive
SKIRT:  Moyaz for Acid Lily F) Tuffy Mesh Miniskirt ~ Jeans collection - Olive
JACKET:  ::Page 3:: Duffle Coat - Avocado
GLOVES:  Izzie's - Leather Gloves
PURSE:  LaGyo_The apasionado bag - classic
STOCKINGS:  Izzie's - Over Knee Socks
SHOES:  Saddle Shoes Granny Knit (box) - even.flow
POSES:  Juxtapose
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment