Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Disillusioned.

acc1

You know, I am disillusioned. I guess that means at some point I was illusioned and then I lost it but I can't tell you for sure the last time I remember having any illusions intact. There is the possibility I was born illusion-less.

acc2

First you have these naked babies flying around to shoot you with love, and flying birds bring babies, and flying fairies take your teeth, and a flying man in a red suit brings you gifts, and even a flying dutchman does something or another. It seems to me the flying people have all the fun and are magical while the rest of us just plod along and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken as we lip sync to life.

acc3

I want you to know that I am not just a complainer though. I am standing on my roof right now, with feathers taped all over my arms and I intend to leap into the wind and fly away ...

If you could leave either some teeth out for me or some milk and cookies ... that would be swell ....

SKIN:  Surrogates - Cheryl sys project feb
HAIR:  Alli and Ali Sonja Hair
EYES: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V9
JEWELLERY:  FINESMITH HOT RED SET VALENTINE2013 HUNT
OUTFIT:  *[PP]- Laced Body* for AcidLily
SHOES:  [Gos] Boutique - Mae Platform - Red
 
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post a Comment