Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Giant Leaps for Mankind and Google.

doa1

I think it is pretty sad that when I googled interesting facts about violins they made a couple of attempts, moved to Beethoven and by the 4th entry they thought "to hell with that, let me tell you some interesting things about space."

doa2


I suppose space, Beethoven, and violins have something in common that leads one to make the leap from one to the other but I can't think of anything.

My head hurts and there is a bottle of wine calling my name.

Let me know if you come up with anything.


SKIN:  {le fil casse}Audrey for  Acid Lily
HAIR:  Alli&Ali Skye Hair
EYES: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V9
LINGERIE: {le fil casse} Acid Lily
POSES:  {Co*Motion} {The Perfect Violinist}  for Acid Lily
 

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post a Comment