Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Glitter Glues.

rww1a

I ate glue when I was in kindergarten. I don't know why I did it. I have spent years in therapy trying to understand the madness but it was there and I ate it ... even when my teachers yelled at me. I paid no more attention to the glue eating yelling than I did to anything else the teachers yelled about and I think I am a better person because of it. Contrary to what a lot of people say, I did not learn everything I know in kindergarten ... although my paper cutting skills have come in handy now and then.

rww2a

They tried to tell us that glue was made from horses hooves and "ewwww would you lick a horses hoof?" I thought the more relevant question should be "would a horse LET you lick its hoof?"

 I did not see a need to find out ... just in case the horse was not as big into feet fetishes as some human beings.

Now I grow up and find out that human nails and hair are made up of the same protein as horses hooves and suddenly eating glue does not seem that terrible a crime when you consider how many people chew their nails and hair ... including my kindergarten teacher ... "Miss Kettle" as I now like to refer to her.

rww3a

We are all sick sick puppies when it comes down to it.

You know when you think of all the nail art and stuff out there, we could have some really pretty glue if we started using human nails instead of horse hooves .... oh and Green Peace would like us a whole lot better ... I think ... Do they like anyone?


SKIN:  ::Modish:: Lotus- east- [Cappucio] skin&shape for SYSP
HAIR: !*Bliss Hair*! Laska Hair (Vanille/Caviar)
EYES:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES:  KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V9
MAKE-UP:  MIASNOW Makeup - LOVE Eyeshadows 10pack Dark & Rainbow
EARRINGS:  EARRING GEM CHANGE BT GOLD  -RYCA-
GOWN:  Paris METRO Couture: Mon Ame Erre - Wine (H)*
SHOES:  Baiastice_Querelle black

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post a Comment