Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gum Nuts, Tattoos and Grandchildren.

sbe1a

This morning I was weeping over gum nut pods, tattos and grandchildren.

 I am not 100% sure but I am thinking this may be evidence that the world is about to end, an alien attack is imminent, or perhaps an eclipse of the moon is about to take place.

I am sure that some ancient tribe somewhere, foresaw and foretold about me and today and it has incredible relevance for humanity.

sbe2a



It all makes perfect sense to me. We got our grandkids the Australian Children's collection for Snugglepot and Cuddlepie . . . probably the cutest darn little couple of characters ...  and well, the children love the book.

Then their mom got a couple of tattoos to memorialize the children and childhood and our connection to them and then my hubby brought home the cutest darn gumnuts - two of them on one little branch - and is going to plant a tree in our yard because of this whole intergenerational, intercontinental love story. And I got looking at the nuts and the outside has the appearance of this sort of green and brown damask wallpaper and the texture is just awesome and the form ... it is just beautiful . . .  

So I was a puddle of tears.

sbe3a

I don't know why anyone ever let me have hormones to take care of . . .  I clearly have no idea what to do with them ....
SKIN:  [Hush] Victoria Skin - Kissable
HAIR:  /Wasabi Pills/ Amelie Mesh Hair
HAND:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
EYES: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES: *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Natural Heavy*
JEWELLERY:  Eclectica 'Harikoa' for POE 5
DRESS:  *MLC* Lana : by Mohna Lisa Couture
SHOES:  [ATOMIC] Footwear - Amour Heels_Black

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment