Friday, February 15, 2013

Hats! Hats! Hats!!

gpc2a

I used to wear a lot of hats in Canada. Such variety - elegant, straw, felt, fur ...

gpc1a

When we decided to move to Australia I left all my hats behind. Obviously the fur ones would not be in big demand, and the felt ones would be hot and sweaty, and I even let go of the elegant ones because SOMEONE did not mention anything about hats and horse racing and Fashion in/on/of (pick one I can never remember which) the Field. However, in fairness to him, the "hats" that most women wear here are hardly hats.

A little bit of fluff and a flower ...

gpc3a

We wear those in Canada ... we glue gun those puppies down and then we put on noseplugs and jump in the pool and wave our arms around at the same time.

We call it Synchronised Swimming!


SKIN:  [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Alyss ] - [ Wonderland GG  ]
HAIR:  *booN UKA687 hair
EYES: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V9
JEWELLERY:  ((CrystalLine))"COCO"Accessory set(Allcolor)
SHOES: *RRS* Spring Flower Child
DRESS:  LMD Josselyn Dress Mesh Rouge for AcidLily
HAT:  WOMENstuff Hunt Gift The Mad Hattery Irises and Peonies in Pink
POSES:   NKPoses
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment