Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Little Sparkle Piggy.

pip1a

My Little Sparkle Piggy is like my little pony  . . only pinker . . . and more sparkly. Some would argue they smell different too but years of being on the farm have rendered my nose unable to make such delicate destinctions.

pip2a

I had a real sparkle piggy once.

I called her "Fluffy."

She was a lovely little pig and she liked to dress in sequins and boas long before Miss Piggy showed up. I know that for a fact because Fluffy was not remotely interested in anything green, or froglike. We were inseperable ... Fluffy and I ... and my brother was sooo jelly about the whole thing. He used to cry and carry on because he did not have anything quite as sparkly.

pip3a

You know how they say that certain events impress on our minds and shape our futures ... well no-one can be sure but I think Fluffy had a lot to do with my brother's love for sequins and feather boas. Of course it may not have been Fluffy at all ...

... it could have been my grandfather ...


SKIN:  [:ME:] Nixie Fair  for the Boobies Planet
HAIR:  *~*Damselfly*~*Tinsley Beach Beige
EYES: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V9
MAKE-UP:  [:ME:] Nixie Fair Cosmetics for the Boobies Planet
FLOWER:  Paper Couture Frida Rose Pink
NECKLACE 1:  Virtual Impressions, Bead Shower Necklace in Pink
NECKLACE 2:  MB Style - pearls
EARRINGS:  Swallow Drop Earrings Pink
BRACELETS: .:A&M:. My Fav Bracelet  - White Pearls
NAILS:  Candy Nail #P086 Gloria White
DRESS:  [[>CaKe!<]]Dress Diamonds Rose-Mesh for Acid Lily
SHOES:  [[>CaKe!<]]Heels Rose Diamond-Mesh for Acid Lily
POSES:  MiaMai

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

Post a Comment