Sunday, February 17, 2013

Non-Complete.

lcl3

Sometimes you have these awesome things happen that make you actually want to go back to a period in your life and redo it armed with your new knowledge. This was one of those days.

lcl1

I wanna go back to 4-H Clothing Club and do THESE pants. I mean after I sewed my pants, unpicked them because they did not fit and resewed and unpicked and resewed and unpicked ... well you can only unpick so many times before there are so many holes that whole chunks of material falls away.

AND the tops never fit and were all falling off the shoulder.  I didn't even try to make my outfit look like this ... it just happened.   I should have just gone with it and claimed visions and foresight and fashion blah blah blah ...

It may not have worked though because I think I am missing the snot gene that allows you to suck in your nostrils until you nose is so sharp it becomes a weapon and at the same time push it way up in the air and then make that sound of complete disgust at everyone who dares to question your vision.  I tried taping my nose that way once but it ended up just looking like a pig nose and no-one felt the least bit threatened by me. 

Not even the pigs.

lcl2

Instead I told them the cows ate my homework and took a non-complete.

Those damn cows would eat anything.


SKIN:  *Stars*Fashion* Laura Avatar
HAIR:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Jules" Reds
EYES:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES:  *Stars*Fashion* Laura Avatar
TOP:  [FIEND] Faerylicious - Mesh
PANTS:  *JeSyLiLO*:::Knotted Jeans::YellowDirty
SHOES:  Saddle Shoes Flower Power (box) - even.flow
LOCATION:  Rustica

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post a Comment