Friday, February 15, 2013

Passionate About The Love Stuff.

lir2

Hubby got up yesterday morning with "I love you" to which I answered, "of course you do."

That is a given.

What's not to love?

lir3

I got to spend the day getting my hair and nails done and being generally pampered. When I was done everyone in the salon gasped about how fabulous I looked ... so glam ... ready to take on the red carpet anywhere ...

Except we live in NOWHERE and the gala events are sort of limited ... as in NONE.

But I am never one to be deterred.

  lir1

I just went home, got dressed, kicked some of the garden gnomes out of the way, threw down some 'sort-of red' carpet and posed for the neighbours on my lawn. 

I think they all must have had the most wonderful Valentines Day Ever.

Spread the beauty and the love folks ...


SKIN: Glam Affair - Laurel 04 Collabor88
HAIR:  !*Bliss Hair*! Sonne Hair
EYES: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V9
JEWELLERY: FINESMITH DARKLOVE SET VALENTINE2013 HUNT
DRESS:  Purple Moon :: PM :: Amore in Red -Valentine's Gift

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post a Comment