Thursday, February 28, 2013

Second Life Prepares You For The Real World.

smb1



I thank Second Life for helping me to understand that virtual reality is not the only place where people can role play.


smb2

Like when you have people who TELL you about how humble they were, or shocked, or angry and they basically do not change the tone of their voice at all but they describe it for you in complete detail like they are giving you character directions for a play. It is soooo awesome.

Now I don't have to waste energy anymore pretending to be shocked when I get caught with my hand in the cookie jar ... I can just describe it all. While I distract them with my fabulous language skills ... I can probably slip a couple of cookies out. I mean if the story is good enough they should be weeping.

Weeping people are easily fooled.

Soap Operas have known this for years. How do you think they switch the baby born last week for a 13 year old without anyone realizing? You guessed it ... weeeping scenes.

And mean girls can threaten just by describing what they will do and then what you will be doing when they are done doing to you what needs to be done. 

That shit is scary.

smb3

I am going to role play with hubby tonight. We can just lay there in the dark and tell each other what is happening. It seems to work for so many people in here. I hate to miss out on anything.

Don't worry ... I am not stupid.  I have the pose balls ready just in case.


SKIN:  Dulce Secrets Machelle
HAIR:  *booN BDK113 hair
EYES: IKON Lucid Eyes - Blue-Gray
LASHES: !! DREAM INK EYELASHES
MAKE-UP:  Filthy :F: Serious - EyeLiner + EyeShadow NLA
NAILS: A&A FAshion  Dangerous Nails2010 pink
DRESS:  Kaithleen's Precious MiniDress for Acid Lily
SHOES:  SpearSong .:SS:. BLACK PINK BANDED ANKLE BOOTS for Acid Lily
JEWELLERY:  Donna Flora HARLOW set+HUD
POSES:  Co*Motion for Acid Lily
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment