Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tumbleweeds.

dts1

On the prairies tumbleweeds are not just some random weed ... that tumbles .... around ... in the wind ...

dts2

Tumbleweeds are friends that blow in, whenever you are down and think no-one loves you and think there is no-one to talk to. I had a tumbleweed friend. I called him "Fluffy."

We were extremely close, shared everything ... he got me through some of the worst times of my life and then I went and ruined it all.

 I didn't mean to.

I invited him to come in the house to watch Gilligan's Island with me and everything was going great. I had milk and cookies and a chaperone for both of us and showed him in to where he could sit .... and then I heard him scream ....

dts3

How was I supposed to know that wreath was made out of his long lost brother?   I think seeing him bent in that awkward shape with all those roses and bows woven through his body was pretty horrific.  I know I felt that way when I first saw the wreath and I wasn't even related to it.

Since then I have taken a lot of courses on wreath and tumbleweed sensitivity ...  I tried to find "Fluffy," but I never saw him again.

Some of the other tumbleweeds said they heard he just spent his life drifing along, singing a lonely song, under a prairie moon, pledging his love to the ground ....lonely but free ...

...drifting along like a tumbling tumbleweed ....

I miss him.

He got me you know?

He really really got me....


SKIN:  .::WoW Skins::. Michela Tan
HAIR:  [BURLEY]_Posh_Blacks
EYES: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES: *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Natural Heavy*
MAKE-UP:  KOSH- DARK STYLE EYESHADOW
NAILS:  Moondance: Round Long Winter Snow
JEWELLERY SET: Kraftika Earring 115 NLA
OTHER NECKLACE:  Ear Candy ~ Black Hey Babycakes
OUTFIT INCLUDES BOOTS:  MV Berlin Eggshell for Acid Lily
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment