Friday, February 8, 2013

Unfair Advantage.

drm2a

I think people today have an unfair advantage. They have reality TV.

drm1a

That means you can be a whacko, keep 87 cats, hoard, never clean your house, have a baby without knowing you are pregnant, have a rare disease, get arrested, need a date, have a bunch of children that are completely out of control, need a make-over, plan a wedding, buy a wedding dress, need a holiday, have talent - or not  . . . and you get professional help and 15 minutes of fame.

drm3a

All we got was a whack on the back of the head, completely ignored, or a shovel to dig our own way through all the crap to get to the top.

I am not that bitter about it really ....

I just need a couple minutes ... I have something in my eye.


SKIN:  *Cupcakes - Emilia - Cameo - Violet
MAKE-UP:  *Cupcakes - Emilia - Copper - Lips - Gloss - 5 Colors
HAIR:  Alli and Ali Cookie Hair
FLOWER:  *Ticky Tacky* - Caribbean Dream Hair Flower - Lucia
EYES: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V9
JEWELLERY:  [ glow ] studio - Bubble Pearls jewelry set (gold)
DRESS:  *Cupcakes - 3 Tier Dress - Floral
SHOES:  **SHINE** Elle UltraPlatform/BabyPink
POSES:  MiaMai

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post a Comment