Thursday, February 7, 2013

Why Lingerie?

bfl1a

I read somewhere that women wear lingerie because, "it gives them a boost of confidence to get on with their day."

bfl2a

So ya moms everywhere, next time your daughter is having a self-esteem issue or feels fragile about her abilities just hand her a pair of lace knickers and a cape.  Clearly Wonder Woman owed a lot more to her costume than we ever suspected. 

Now I know why I am such a loser ... my grandmother dressed me in white cotton underwear ... what chance did I have with those?

I have found myself wondering about Madonna and how we would explain her ... is there such a thing as dyslexia when it comes to lingerie???

I also read that wearing lingerie helps a woman "escape from the treacherous monotony of everyday life..."

bfl3a

I need to let you know that may not be true.

I have been wearing a thong for 3 weeks now and I have not escaped to anywhere ...


SKIN:  [Hush] Natalie Skin - Passion Honey
HAIR:  Tukinowaguma Adelita Brown
EYES: IKON Kaleido Eyes - Oil
LASHES: KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V9
JEWELLERY:  Donna Flora BOUQUET set
LINGERIE:  Angel Dessous -Adele-lingerie-heaven-
SHOES:  BM Audrey Pumps - Blues & Greens
POSES:  Miamai

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post a Comment