Thursday, February 21, 2013

Yup I was Awesome.

cbs1


I felt terrific this morning. T-Rrrrific. I like to share great moments of awesomeness with hubby. I figure you should always leave "customers" with the sense they got more than they asked for. It is called customer service and I rock it.

cbs2

I appeared at the doorway to his office and announced, "I feel tall and powerful!!"

He was checking the golf scores. I cleared my throat and waved at him trying to get his attention and then put my hands back on my hips. I could feel the power beaming from me all over the room.

He looked up at me with a question on his face. It was with a slight condescending tone ... right around the eyes, and if it had a voice it would have sounded like, "so?"

"Want me to leap a tall building in a single bound?"

His mouth did not move but his face did more talking, ... his nose kind of sniffed and I think it said something along the lines of "Not particularly."

Lot's of Silence.

Awkward.

"OK, I won't ... I mean I can see that you are busy and all ... but just so you know ... I could ..."

He just sat there leaning back in his chair looking at me, his finger on his mouse ...

"Ok, well you know I have things to do too.  Are you done looking at my awesomeness, because I want to make sure you get your fill, I don't like to short change you or anything ... I can give you the side view ..."

More staring.

"Alright then, anything you would like me to do before I go? This awesomeness is not going to last all day you know ... the universe simply would not be able to contain it."

He turned and clicked to the next page on his golf scores and said simply ... "Would be nice if you would put some clothes on."

cbs3



Sometimes you are so super you can go without the leotards and cape.


Today was just one of those days.


SKIN:  *JeSyLiLO*:::HappyValentine2013
HAIR:  =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Wixson"
EYES: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES: *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Natural Heavy*
JEWELLERY:  FINESMITH VALENTINE NECKLACE 2013 HUNT
NAILS:  [Bamboo] Nails - Black Celtic
DRESS:  Kaithleen's Delicate Lace Mini Dress Mesh for Acid Lily
JACKET: *SLAVE* Leather Jacket
PURSE:  welldone.atelier /  Clutch /  red
SHOES:  even.flow - Oz Pumps "Dorothy" for Acid Lily

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment