Friday, March 8, 2013

A Very Tough, Busy Day.

lwm1a

I had to supervise the workmen today as they finally decided to put up the new garage/shed/man cave. We went from "can't do it, it is raining," to (after weeks of torrential downpours) "hey it's raining but not that much."

  lwm2a

But of course, that they showed up here to put up a shed meant it was also "not raining that bad - enough" for hubby to go golfing ... which meant that he was going to leave me home to supervise the workmen.

I took that very seriously and immediately got out my hard hat and flashlight and orange fluoro vest in case I needed to direct traffic.

I thought about going out there with a wooden spoon to show them I was boss and meant business, but a friend pointed out I could got out and sit there sipping wine and convey the same intent without the legal battles.

lwm3a


So the end result is that hubby managed to golf, the new garage/shed/man cave got built and I am exhausted from all the supervising ....


...and more than a little drunk ...


SKIN: STARS Blair Avatar for SYSP
HAIR:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Necole HairStyle
EYES: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale v2
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
JACKET:  SpearSong .:SS:. BLACK LEATHER EURO JACKET
NAILS:  Izzie's - Gradient Nails
JEANS:  .:villena:. - skinny jeans DarkBlue
SHOES:  *TOXIC* Chelsea Ankle Boots BLACK
POSES:  WetCat

 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment