Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another Great Day.

rmc1



Today was like popcorn time on acid.

  rmc2


Sometimes you just cannot eat enough popcorn to do the entertainment justice. I mean I know some people start their days with the daily news, their carefully selected main page on the computer of news sources, their favourites all connecting with them on their phones as they ride to work ... but I like to take the random gamble and just show up on different social media and sit back and enjoy the show. I mean what is more rivetting than what you are eating at the moment, or that your cat had kittens, or that they've come up with yet another way to test your friends and see if they are real friends and will repost whatever?

Today there was drama and threats and secret undercover missions.  People's imagination are absolutley HIGH sterical ... even when they are not really trying.  Isn't that magical?


rmc3

I live for days like this.

I laughed. I cried. I passed gas.


SKIN: JeSyLiLo Valentines Gift
HAIR: *Dura-Boys&Girls*41(Black)
EYES: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES: Aimesi
NAILS: [Bamboo] Nails - Highlighted
DRESS: MOLiCHiNO Liri Dress - Cream
PURSE: Indyra Sashay Clutch
JEWELLERY: Ear Candy ~ Geo Earrings
SHOES: - uRbAn GiRl - Round CapToe Pumps
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment