Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Because I Am So Public Minded.

isb1


This post is a multi purpose public service announcement. First there will be no garbage pick-up on Thursday in the neighbourhood as the trucks need to be serviced after all the rain and too many people trying to put out their husbands after weeks of being locked in confined spaces with them.

  isb2

Second, Seldom Blue has a whole new lingerie line called "The Amelia" and to entice you to come and check out the bazillion permutations they have of this lovely line, there is a dollarbie set for you to try and fall in love with.  So . . .  make sure you bring your boyfriend because the idea is that you fall in love with the lingerie and he falls in love with you. If you don't bring him and you end up with some random stranger offering to give you prim babies don't blame me or say you weren't warned.

isb3

The third announcement is concerning myself and any completely outlandish behaviour, amuck running etc that you may observe lately. Those of you who know me well know how shy and quiet and well composed I am at all times. I could never come up with some of this stuff on my own. Please direct all complaints to the Nubster. According to bathroom walls I have read in SL - he puts the pressure into peering.

Thankyou ... please resume your normal activities and remember ... always floss ...


SKIN: TASH SYSP edition *StepinSide*
MAKE-UP:  *StepinSide*
HAIR:  Alli and Ali Hair Valerie
EYES:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale v2
LASHES:  Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
HAIRBAND:  [ glow ] studio - Sepia Flowers hairband
LINGERIE:  Seldom Blue AMELIA FRENCH BRA AND KNICKER SET - WHITE
POSES:  ChereeMotion

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment