Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blinking.

test

I learned today that women blink twice as often as men.

test2a


I am not surprised at all. I think God took a look at Adam and realized what he had done and had to give a woman some way of dealing with life when she could not believe her eyes over what he had done this time.

I mean when you look at the whole apple deal I would have said, ok so the woman made a bad a choice but Adam didn't even accept any responsibility ... he just pointed at Eve and blamed her for "making him."

test3

That pretty much clears up a couple of things ... who wears the pants and who is missing a brain.

Blink. Blink.


SKIN:  Mirror's Enigma  [:ME:] Croix Peach Skintone
HAIR:  ::69:: Sweet Devilkin
EYES:   IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Steel Blue
LASHES:  Tameless
MAKE-UP:  *elymode* makeup - Summer Mix eye-shadows
DRESS:  Leri Miles Design LMD Kitty Dress Coral for Acid Lily
TIE:  Wanda's MacBeth's Jazz Tie
SHOES:  [ L3S ] CHANTAL SHOES 2
TATTOO:  PINKY*GALS TATTOO=butterfly=
POSES:  Del May Poses

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment