Friday, March 22, 2013

Confession Time ... Again ...

wop1



There is a Cosmetic Fair coming to SL. I was dancing on my chair when I saw that.

wop2

I am a cosmetic junky. Ever since Yardley came out with their little Pot'o Gloss line I was hooked. I love all things cosmetic. I like to just stand in the perfume, cosmetic departments and drool.

 I like the containers, I like the packaging ... I love it all. I have dozens of everything ...

I don't even need to open them, it is just knowing that if I wanted to ... I could.

Hubby was taken a restraining order out against the Avon Lady. I have to be accompanied into that department of the store now. My makeup bag is often the biggest part of my luggage going anywhere.

I do try to reduce and simplify. I look at all those women with their tiny little all in one, fab, expensive compacts ... and ya ... I have dozens of those.

  wop3

I just never have been able to pick out the right shade of lipstick. I like it in the store and hate it when I get home so now I have my one daughter shopping for lipsticks for me.   She couldn't handle me wearing the wrong shade of green with my pink outfit.

It is a pity thing. If you embarrass people enough with the way you look they tend to want to "help."

Worked the angle all my life and you should see the free stuff I have!!


SKIN:  Mirror's Enigma [:ME:] Croix Peach Skintone
MAKE-UP:  [:ME:] Croix Eye Shadow Pack I
[:ME:] Croix Vivid Dark Lips
HAIR:  Analog Dog Clarity
EYES: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  DUTCH TOUCH
JEWELLERY: Koketa  Pamp set-black
PURSE:  Ear Candy  Boho Brown Pebble Leather Fringed Bag
OUTFIT:  Prism Chauncey in Retro Red by Journey
BOOTS:  [Gos] Curvaceous Boots in Cream
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment