Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter in Canada.

sic3

Someone asked me what we did in Canada for Easter. That questions always leaves me torn .... between being a good citizen and telling the truth.

sic1

I should tell them we colour our Easter eggs, attend church, have family dinner, eat chocolate and do the whole fluffy bunny and little chick thing. I should pull out Hallmark cards and point out all the Canadians playing the role of people embracing the wonders of spring with babbling brooks and birds singing and blue skies with white fluffy clouds. But we have the internet now ...

sic2

And how do I hide the pictures of people in their winter gear trying to shovel through the snow in minus 40 degree weather to find their cars? Any bunnies or chickies in that mess are clearly dead, and the children are fighting over pieces of coal they can use to warm their hands.

It isn't exactly a "Come visit Canada in the springtime" kind of Easter vacation invite now is it?


SKIN:  *Diamond Style *  Avatar Skin Venus fair Make up 01
HAIR:  ::Exile:: Veronique
EYES:   IKON Sunrise' Eyes - Light Steel Blue
LASHES:  Amacci
OUTFIT:  [LIV-Glam] Fall 2012-Gaga Outfit
PURSE:  Indyra Sashay Clutch
BOOTS AND LEGGINGS:  MV Snakepeel Copperhead

Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

Post a Comment