Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Have Been Wondering.

ist1a

According to the news that is brought to my desktop every morning - riveting stuff, this falling in the category of "Oh for freaking out loud do I LOOK like I care about this crap?" Kate Middleton's nose is in big demand at the local Plastic Surgeons Office.

ist2a

Before I go on I should tell you I was practicing Plastic Surgery as a little girl on the farm in the frozen northland and I am not sure what the big whoop is with the whole profession or why they make them even go to school. How much education does it take to get a knife or scissors out and cut up your brother's plastic soldiers?? He did the same to my Barbies. Then you get a match, light a candle and melt them back together again. But NOT the Barbie parts on the soldier .. that would be mad scientist type of domain and you have to act responsibly with these things.

Anyway Kate's nose ... and then there are other parts people want ... Cameron Diaz's legs, Selma Hyack's breasts, Angelina Jolie's lips ...lets get to the point.  How can we let these injustices go on?? 

I suppose if they take these women to court from the plastic surgeons office and the judge charges them with copyright infringement, someone has to repossess the nose in question?  Who gets custody of it?

  ist3a

And worse yet, what if one of these women show up at the same party with the same nose???  Can you imagine the scandal? 

I don't know how anyone sleeps at night anymore.

SKIN:  DeeTaleZ Skin Gaby No.1 Spring
HAIR:  Elikatira [e] Daffodil
EYES: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  DUTCH TOUCH
JEWELLERY:  Ear Candy ~ Turquoise Bauble Bangles
OUTFIT:  *LpD* - *Princess* Dress Blue
SHOES:  Shoes CARRIE - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340012)
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!

 
Post a Comment