Monday, March 18, 2013

It's A Deal.

asg3

Hubby cooked last night.

asg2

He came in half way through with an empty package of noodles to show me the expiry date was last year. Note I said "empty package."

Then he said, "They should be ok."

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"They should be alright."

When in doubt repeat yourself and ignore any challenging questions.

"And if they aren't, and we are dead in the morning?"

asg1

"I won't use the other package. I'll go ahead and throw it out."

Poltergeists in the house!


SKIN:  Zoul Creations - Kristen - Medium Tones
EYES:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES:  Abyss
DRESS:  Lavandachic*Retro Dress  *2*
HAIR:  REZLPSA LOC
POSES:  ZZANG
LOCATION:   Bonaire84
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment