Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's A Miraculous Night For Yours Truly.

bis1a

Big night at the OK corral Got the remote, flipping back and forth between the final of The Block and an elimination cook off on My Kitchen Rules. YES!! I am watching TV.

bis2a

Quick could someone like invite me for coffee tomorrow or something so that I can discuss the merits of these shows?  I am taking notes. I am pressing my flowered dress. I have people I hate. I can discuss their clothes, what she said and then what she had the nerve to say back to her.

Pick me!

For crying out loud would someone just please start an inane conversation about these shows because I so can join in!!

bis3a

I am going to take cliff notes and make hubby stay up all night and study them so just in case no-one invites me for tea. He can role play girlfriends with me.

 I am going to press and extra dress for him.


SKIN: [Hush] Robin Skin - Berry Sugar
HAIR:  LUXURY Hair JADE Hair "Cecile" Black
HAT:  !*Bliss Couture*! Imani Hat (Black)
EYES: IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Black
LASHES: VonD  NLA
JEWELLERY:  Sequoia Style  Aurora Borealis PEARLS LONG
NAILS:  Candy Nail #P000 Basic French Nails Black
DRESS:  MOLiCHiNO Haley Tunic - Nude
HEELS:  *RAVEN* black leather INNUENDO Italian Style
POSES:  Clemm
 
Ever wonder how my mind works that I come up with all this stuff?? Well ... I have no idea BUT if you enjoy this Blog you might be interested in Bliss/Aria's other blogs - find out more at Intertwingled. Join us on Facebook!
Post a Comment